CLAIMS & RETURNS
CLAIMS & DAMAGES
- All pieces are carefully inspected prior to shipment, but damages do happen, and we ask that you inspect pieces upon receipt. Any damages or defects must be documented and sent to email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt.
- For parcel deliveries, if merchandise is received damaged, hold all merchandise and packing materials in the original carton for UPS or FedEx inspection.
- For items in the Seating category, they are inspected and photographed prior to shipment in order to minimize controversy with shipping companies.
- If the item is damaged or if you receive the wrong item, please contact us immediately so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- For items in the Case Goods and Objects categories, we have a 10-business day return policy, which means you have 10 business days after receiving your item to request a return.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following in original/unopened or improved packaging at the customer’s expense.
2611 Farrington St.
Dallas, TX 75207
Please note we must charge a restocking fee if an item is returned equal to 20% of the item’s sales price.
- For items in the Seating category, we recommend you get the best feel of these products before purchasing so you can be completely sure of the decision. Due to the custom and made-to-order nature of the products, we do not accept returns of these items.
- You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.